Ruolo: Assassino o Guerriero
Lion's Fang (Q)
- Mana: 60
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Create a shockwave that travels in a straight line, dealing 156 damage (+4% per level) and slowing enemies by 30% for 1.5 seconds.
- Mana: 15
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Parry all incoming Basic Attacks for 0.75 seconds, reducing their damage by 100%.
- Mana: 50
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Charge to the target enemy, dealing 52 damage (+4% per level) and slowing them down by 75% for 0.75 seconds
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Every 18 seconds, your next Basic Attack deals 129 bonus damage (+4% per level). Basic Attacks reduce this cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Lion's Maw: Quests: Every time Lion's Fang hits a Hero, increase its damage by 4 up to 120. Reward: After hitting 30 Heroes, the slow is increased to 40% and its duration is increased to 2 seconds.
- Overpower: When you Parry a Heros' Basic Attack, Heroic Strike's cooldown is refreshed. Can only occur once per cast.
- High King's Quest: Quest: Hit 50 Heroes with Basic Attacks. Quest: Participate in 5 Hero Takedowns. Quest: Gather 20 Regeneration Globes. Reward: When you complete a Quest, gain 10 Attack Damage. When you complete all 3 Quests, gain an additional 30 Attack Damage.
- Shield Wall: Parry now makes you Protected, preventing all incoming damage for the duration
- Warbringer: Charge now stuns the target for 0.75 seconds instead of slowing them, and its cooldown is reduced by 8 seconds.
- Live by the Sword: Increase the duration of Parry by 33%. If you block at least 2 Hero Basic Attacks with a single Parry, its cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds.
- Second Wind: Basic Attacks heal you for 1% of your maximum health. While below 50% Health, they also heal you for 50% of the damage dealt.
- Victory Rush: Every 60 seconds, your next Basic Attack will heal you for 417 Health (+4% per level). When a nearby enemy minion dies, the cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds.
- Taunt: Mana: 4. Cooldown: 25 seconds. Force the target Hero to attack you for 1.25 seconds. Passive: Maximum Health increased by 50%. Attack Speed reduced by 25%.
- Colossus Smash: Mana: 40. Cooldown: 20 seconds. Smash a target enemy, dealing 194 damage (+4% per level) and making Vulnerable for 3 seconds. Passive: Attack Damage increased by 75%. Passive: Maximum Health reduced by 10%.
- Twin Blades of Fury. Basic Attacks reduce Heroic Strike's cooldown by 9 seconds, and increase your Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds. Passive: Attack Speed increased by 100%. Passive: Attack Damage reduced by 25%.
- Banner of Stormwind: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Activate to place a Banner that grants 25% increased Movement Speed to nearby allied Heroes. Lasts 12 seconds.
- Banner of Ironforge: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Activate to place a Banner that grants Resistant to nearby allied Heroes, reducing damage taken by 25%. Lasts 12 seconds.
- Banner of Dalaran: Cooldown: 45 seconds. Activate to place a Banner that grants 20% increased Ability Power to nearby allied Heroes. Lasts 12 seconds.
- Juggernaut: Charge deals bonus damage to Heroes equal to 5% of their maximum Health
- Mortal Strike: Heroes hit by Heroic Strike receive 40% reduced healing for 4 seconds.
- Shattering Throw: Activate to throw a sword. Deals 52 damage (+4% per level) to the target, and up to 1457 (+4% per level) damage to their Shields. Passive: Your Basic Attacks deal up to 200% bonus damage to Shields.
- Vigilance: Being hit by a Hero Basic Attack reduced the cooldown of Taunt by 1 second.
- Master at Arms: Colossus Smash damages all enemies near your target and its cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds.
- Frenzy: Twin Blades of Fury increases your Attack Speed by an additional 15%, and Basic Attacks increase your Movement Speed by an additional 10%.
- Glory of the Alliance: Allied Heroes near your Banner also receive 50% increased healing and its cooldown is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Demoralizing Shout: Cooldown: 25 seconds. Activate to demoralize nearby enemy Heroes, reducing damage they deal by 25% for 5 seconds.
Empower Sulfuras (Q)
- Mana: 25 - Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Your next Basic Attack is instant, deals 222 damage (+4% per level) in an area, and heals you for 20% of the damage dealt. This healing is doubled versus Heroes.
- Molten Core: Molten Swing - Stun and damage nearby enemies
- Mana: 60
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Summon a meteor at the target point that deals 80 damage (+4% per level), then rolls in the target direction dealing 560 damage (+4% per level) over 2 seconds.
- Molten Core: Meteor Shower - Summon a line of meteors.
- Mana: 50
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Ignite yourself or an ally, granting 25% Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds, then causing a fiery explosion that deals 108 damage to nearby enemies.
- Molten Core: Explosive Rune - Cause a delayed explosion in a large area.
- Cooldown: 100 seconds
- Channel on an allied or destroyed Fort or Keep to unleash your full power. Your replace the Fort or Keep temporarily, gain new Abilities, and have 4156 Health (+4% per level) that burns away over 18 seconds.
- When your Health is fully depleted, your return to your original form.
- Sulfuras Hunters: Quest: Every time you kill a Minion with Empower Sulfuras, its damage is increased by 1, up to 30. Reward: After killing 30 Minions, increase its damage by an additional 90.
- Shifting Meteor: Reward: After hitting 50 heroes with Living Meteor, its duration is increased by 30%, and you can recast the Ability to change its direction once per cast.
- Engulfing Flame: Blast Wave's cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds, and its radius is increased by 15%.
- Fire Ward: When Living Meteor hits an Enemy Hero, you gain a charge of Spell Block, reducing damage from the next enemy ability against you by 50%. Can hold up to 2 charges.
- Slow Burn: Blast wave slows enemies hit by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Catching Fire: Quest: Gathering a Regeneration Globe increases your Health Regeneration by 2 per second, up to 30. Reward: After gathering 15 Regeneration Globes, you can activate Catching Fire to gain Resistant for 3 seconds, reducing damage taken by 25%.
- Hand of Ragnaros: If Empower Sulfuras hits at least 2 enemy Heroes, it restores 10 Mana and its cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.
- Molten Power: Each enemy hero hit by Living Meteor increases the damage of your next Living Meteor by 15%, up to a maximum of 75%.
- Superheated: When you cast Blast Wave on yourself, it deals 100% increased damage.
- Sulfuras Smash: Mana: 75. Cooldown: 60 seconds. Hurl Sulfuras at the target area. It lands after 0.75 seconds, dealing 187 damage (+4% per level). Enemies in the center take an additional 374 damage (+4% per level) and are stunned for 0.5 seconds.
- Lava Wave: Mana: 80. Cooldown: 100 seconds. Release a wave of lava from your Core that travels down the targeted lane, dealing 603 damage (+4% per level) per second to non-Structure enemies in its path and instantly killing enemy Minions. Damage increased by 33% versus Heroes.
- Cauterized Wounds: Empower Sulfuras heals you for an additional 60% of the damage dealt to heroes over 2 seconds.
- Tempered Flame: When Blast Wave damages an enemy Hero, you gain a Shield equal to 100% of the damage dealt for 3 seconds.
- Submerge: Cooldown: 90 seconds. Activate to place yourself in stasis and heal for 624 Health (+4% per level) over 3 seconds.
- Giant Scorcher: Empower Sulfuras burns enemy Heroes for 6% of their maximum Health over 3 seconds. This additional damage does not heal you.
- Meteor Bomb: Living Meteor explodes at the end of its path, dealing 229 damage (+4% per level) to all nearby enemies.
- Blast Echo: After Blast Wave explodes, cast another Blast Wave on yourself. Can only occur once per cast.
- Flames of Sulfuron: Sulfuras Smash slows enemies by 50% for 2 seconds and enemies in the center are stunned for an additional 0.5 seconds.
- Lava Surge: Lava Wave gains an additional charge and its cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds.
- Heroic Difficulty: Your Health and damage are increased by 50% while in Molten Core, and its cooldown is reduced by 50 seconds.
fonte: anteprima di Varian, anteprima di Ragnaros