La nuova patch di Heroes of the Storm introduce tante novità e correzioni a bug del gioco. Si segnala che, oltre alle interessanti modifiche a Valla
e al Giardino del Terrore
, sono state anche introdotte nel negozio le precedentemente annunciate skin di Sparachiodi e Arthas
- Universe-specific Daily Quests “Play 2 games with a Diablo/StarCraft/Warcraft Hero” have been re-enabled.
- The Frost Wyrm Arthas and Big Top Gazlowe Skins have been added to the Heroes Shop and are now available for purchase!
- Garden of Terror
- Mercenary Camps can now be captured at night.
- Garden Terror
- Health reduced by 20%
- Spore Queen’s Curse (Q)
- Travel time reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Explosion delay reduced from 1.5 to 1 second.
- Strafe (R)
- Damage reduced from 10 (+10 per level) to 10 (+9 per level)
- Now deals damage more evenly among targets within its search radius.
- Vengeance (Talent) has been changed:
- Strafe now fires additional penetrating bolts in a line which deal 10 damage (+4.5 per level) every 0.25 seconds.
- Fixed an issue in which returning fireballs from Diablo's Firestorm Talent could simultaneously impact the same target and cause excessive damage.
- Casting an “unstoppable” effect on a Hero affected by the Plant Terror’s Spore Queen’s Curse ability will no longer retain the Plant Zombie’s ranged fireball basic attack when the curse expires.
- Flowering Shamblers and Plant Horrors on the Garden of Terror can no longer be Bribed.
- Defending Mercenaries will no longer prefer to target or attack Scouting Drones over attacking Heroes.