Chiarimenti sulle modifiche ai talenti
- Conjurer’s Pursuit:
Now also increases Mana regeneration by 0.5 per second in addition to its other effects
- Spiegazione: We’re experimenting with giving level 1 “quest” Talents like Conjurer’s Pursuit an immediate benefit for picking it, instead of having to wait until you’ve completed the quest objectives. If this feels good and doesn’t break things, we’ll look into making similar changes to Talents like Seasoned Marksman and Regeneration Master.
- Imposing Presence:
Attack speed slow amount increased from 30% to 50%
- Spiegazione: We wanted to make this Talent more pointy. The attack speed slow isn’t too noticeable right now.
Now heals the target to full Health
Now has a 15 second duration
Charge cooldowns have been reduced from 60 to 30 seconds
- Spiegazione: First, it stinks to Promote a low-health Minion just before it catches some splash damage and dies. We fixed that. Second, Promote is extremely strong right now. There’s not much risk for the Promoting Hero to simply Promote minions in their own base and letting them push all the way across the map – particularly Catapult minions. This made it very difficult to counter against to the power in split-push team compositions (we’re looking at you, Abathur/Azmodan). We want these strategies to still be effective, but require a more investment to pull off.
- Resurgence of the Storm
Cooldown increased from 120 to 180 seconds
- Spiegazione: We’re not too happy with the way that Resurgence has been playing recently. It’s a neat Talent, but it hurts clarity (I just killed that guy, but he’s already back?) and prolongs games to an uncomfortable degree. We’re evaluating more changes, but for now, we just want to make the resurrection effect happen less often.
Now refreshes all Basic Ability cooldowns rather than reducing them by 10 seconds
Cooldown increased from 60 to 90 seconds
- Spiegazione: We think the expectation with Rewind is to refresh cooldowns entirely – it’s a clearer, more deliberate effect. Made it so, and adjusted the cooldown accordingly with this new power.
Chiarimenti sulle modifiche agli eroi
Ultimate Evolution (R)
Cooldown no longer starts immediately after casting, and instead begins once the cloned Hero expires or is killed.
- Spiegazione: We are working on a major Talent update for Abathur: these are just the beginning steps. We’ve also been taking a hard look at Ultimate Evolution – Abathur may be too strong right now, and we’re evaluating Ultimate Evolution changes that will make it more balanceable. In the meantime, we want to put all the cooldown on Ultimate Evolution after the clone dies to improve clarity and reduce variance of how often this Heroic ability is available.
Wandering Keg (R)
No longer grants a Shield
- Spiegazione: The original intent for Wandering Keg was to allow enemies some counterplay to “break the barrel,” (so to speak) – if you could eat through Chen’s Wandering Keg shield, you would kick him out of the barrel early. It became quickly apparent that because Chen cannot be disabled by slows/stuns in this mode and he couldn’t be realistically hit with close-range attacks (he would just knock enemies away), this counterplay just wasn’t happening. Removing the shield cleans up the ability: Chen no longer gains a shield, and by extension can no longer be knocked out of Wandering Keg early.
- Li Li
Healing Brew (Q)
Initial heal decreased from 100 to 70
Heal scaling increased from 13 to 20
Jug of 1,000 Cups (R)
Cooldown decreased from 70 to 60 seconds
Heal scaling increased from 3 to 4
Initial heal increased from 25 to 35
Search range increased to 10
- Spiegazione: Li Li needs some love. This is just the tip of the iceberg: a major Talent rework is coming soon.
Voodoo Ritual (Trait)
Death Ritual (Talent)
Units other than lane Minions no longer grant permanent Health/Mana when killed while under the effects of Voodoo Ritual.
Permanent Health/Mana gains increased from 4/2 to 5/3
- Spiegazione: This isn’t a major change but it does help eliminate some of the min/maxing interactions between Nazeebo and enemy Heroes that summon units (especially another Nazeebo). We didn’t want this Talent to vary too wildly based on the map or enemy Heroes. Also, we don’t really like enemy players being pressured to NOT summon units against Nazeebo because they would be “feeding” Nazeebo stats.
Cooldown increased from 50 to 70 seconds
- Spiegazione: Right now, Leap takes up too large of a chunk of her power – we want Sonya to be powerful, but we don’t want all of that power concentrated into one ability. We’re currently evaluating Sonya for a major Talent rework, and potential basic ability tweaks in order to balance out her abilities and add more power where appropriate.
Click to see all Tassadar changes (there are quite a few)
- Spiegazione: Tassadar is an awesome Support right now. The problem is, he’s also an awesome Assassin! We think it’s great that Tassadar can make choices to either pursue more of a Support role or an Assassin role, but we don’t think it’s right that he can be so powerful in both at the same time. The way we’re doing this is to transfer power away from his base stats and put them into Talents, so players will have to choose carefully where they want their buffs
Now instantly reduces cooldowns by 2 seconds, rather than cooling down by 4 seconds over a 2 second period
Cooldown increased from 50 to 70 seconds
- Spiegazione: Shadowstalk allows you to cheat the system for a little while and expose the other team – we think that the power is cool, but we want to adjust the cooldown so that it becomes more of a strategic decision.
Creep Tumor (Trait)
Zagara now regenerates a flat 1.5 Health per second while on Creep.
Reconstitution (Talent) still increases Health regeneration on Creep by 300% (4.5 Health per second.)
- Spiegazione: This patch note is misleading because we left out the scaling value. Zagara now gains 1.5 (+.3125 per level), whereas previously she gained a flat value for the entirety of the game (the Reconsititution Talent triples both of those vales.) The end result is that the Creep Health Regen bonus will now feel more powerful in the later stages of a game.