Tsarnis ha scritto
- Resolved an issue causing Nepahlem Rift levels using the Abattoir tile set to roll without an entrance or exit
- Resolved an issue that was causing Treasure Goblins to spawn in Greater Rifts
- Resolved an issue causing the Ice Armor buff to drop off of Wizards when performing actions such as looting items, using waypoints, or interacting with NPCs with the Halo of Arlyse legendary ring equipped.
- Resolved an issue causing the legendary items The Crudest Boots, The Swami, and the Madstone to have no name in certain localized versions of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Resolved an issue causing the proc from the legendary sword Sever to instantly kill monsters afflicted with long-duration Damage-over-time effects.
Please note that since these changes were deployed as a console hotfix as opposed to a full client patch, there are some key differences of which players should be aware.
- PlayStation 4 users who are Parentally Restricted will not receive these hotfixes. In order to modify Parental Control settings for the PS4 console, please refer to Sony's Support Sites:PS4: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5097/~/ps4-parental-controls
New Gaming Sessions:
- On the PS4 and Xbox One, users may be required to play online* in order for the hotfix to be saved between gaming sessions. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on one of these consoles while offline may not have these hotfixes enabled.On the PS4, users will only need to download and install the hotfix file once while signed into their Playstation Network account. After the hotfix file has been downloaded and installed, no additional steps will be required. The hotfix will remain active even if subsequent games are created offline.
- Users on both platforms must be signed into their respective PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts to be eligible for hotfixes (PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required, however). The hotfixes will automatically download in the background when you progress to Ultimate Evil Edition’s Main Menu.
*It is important to note that this is not a change to Ultimate Evil Edition’s optional offline play mode. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on Xbox One which were previously hotfixed, but are no longer connected online can still be played as normal, but without the hotfix change.
Scritto da 16 gennaio, 2015 09:54,Sono state applicate e rilasciate una serie di correzioni alla patch 2.1.2 per le versioni Ultimate Evil Edition di Diablo III su PlayStation 4 e Xbox One. Per ricevere l'hotfix è necessario giocare in modalità online ed aver effettuato accesso al PlayStation Network o a Xbox Live.Tag: hotfix