Venerdì 3 Novembre - Gli Annunci Importanti
Venerdì inizierà come da tradizione con la cerimonia d'apertura, probabilmente presentata dal presidente Morhaime. Dopo la cerimonia, inizieranno i panel di annunci sui due stage principali della fiera, Mythic e Legendary.
- Cerimonia d'Apertura (19.00-20.00, Mythic): cerimonia d'apertura della convention, dove scopriremo le novità di Blizzard;
- World of Warcraft: What's Next (20.30-21.30, Mythic): Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features.
- StarCraft II: What's Next (20.30-21.15, Legendary): Join the development team as they set the stage for the future of StarCraft II. You’ll also get a first look at the latest updates—plus some other surprises.
- Hearthstone: What's Next (21.45-22.30, Mythic): Greetings, travelers! Gather at the inn as the Hearthstone team gives you a look at what they’re serving up next and delve deep into how the Year of the Mammoth will come to a close!
- Blizzard Social: What's Next (21.30-22.30, Legendary): Join the Blizzard Battle.net team to see the newest tools we’ve created to help connect our players.
- Overwatch: What's Next (22.45-23.45, Mythic): Agents of Overwatch, assemble your team and get ready for a briefing on your next objective. Join the developers for an in-depth look at the newest updates coming to Blizzard's team shooter.
- Voices of Blizzard – The Powerful Women of Warcraft (22.45-23.45, Legendary): For the Alliance! For the Horde! Join the voice actresses who bring some of the most formidable heroines of Azeroth to life (and undeath) for a discussion of their craft.
- World of Warcraft – Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive (00.00-00.45, Mythic): Sharpen your blades, summon your spells, and party up with the World of Warcraft development team as they dive deep into the latest gameplay and systems updates.
- Junkertown: The Plan – Creating a New Kind of Overwatch Animation (00.15-01.15, Legendary): Dive into the making of Junkrat and Roadhog’s bombastic adventure “Junkertown: The Plan,” the first of a new style of Overwatch shorts created by Blizzard’s in-game cinematics team.
- Heroes of the Storm: What's Next (01.00-01.45, Mythic): Take a look into the eye of the storm as we unveil some of the exciting new updates and gameplay changes brewing in the Nexus.
Altri due stage, Epic e Heroic, mostreranno le meraviglie della community dei giochi Blizzard e panel molto più tecnici che discuteranno su come i diversi team di sviluppo lavorano sui diversi aspetti dei loro giochi. Non mancherà ovviamente l'esport, con ben 5 stage dedicati.
Calendario con tutti gli eventi dei due giorni
Sabato 4 Novembre - La Festa Continua
Dopo gli annunci del giorno prima, Sabato sarà dedicato all'approfondimento di quanto mostrato o del contenuto attualmente live dei diversi giochi. Gli appuntamenti più importanti sono:
- Overwatch Archives (18.00-19.00, Mythic): Take a trip into the past as the Overwatch team shares some of their favorite moments from the game's development.
- The Sound of Blizzard Cinematics (18.00-19.00, Legendary): Come learn how we create epic soundscapes for our award-wining cinematics, and take in an array of videos that span the range of Blizzard’s cinematic style and sound.
- Behind Blizzard's World (19.30-20.30, Mythic): Join creators from around Blizzard for a roundtable discussion on the studio’s approach to building rich worlds, crafting memorable characters, and creating epic entertainment experiences.
- StarCraft Remastered: Then and Now (19.30-20.15, Legendary): Join Blizzard’s classic games team as they discuss their approach to updating StarCraft for the 21st century. Learn how they transformed low-res pixels into hyper-detailed 4K art—while preserving the essential Brood War experience.
- Heroes of the Storm – Hero Deep Dive (21.00-22.00, Mythic): Join the Heroes of the Storm team as they take an even closer look at the new content coming to the Nexus. Get behind-the-scenes insight, and stick around for a Q&A with the audience.
- The Art of World of Warcraft (20.45-21.45, Legendary): Join artists from the World of Warcraft team as they showcase recent and upcoming developments in each art discipline, from animation to characters to special effects. Learn more about their craft in a live Q&A with the art team.
- Hearthstone: Live Q&A (22.30-23.30, Mythic): Get a behind-the-scenes look at the card-creation process and have a hand in designing Hearthstone cards. Then join the Hearthstone development team for a Q&A session!
- Voices of Blizzard: United Nations of Overwatch (22.30-23.30 Legendary): Get a glimpse into the wide, wild world of creating memorable character voices. Team up with some of your favorite Overwatch cast members for a lively discussion of how they help breathe life into the game’s diverse roster of heroes.
- World of Wacraft: Live Q&A (00.00-01.00, Mythic): Got something you’ve been dying to know about Azeroth? Join the World of Warcraft development team to ask all your questions about lore, zones, dungeons, raids, and more.
- Blizzard Cinematics – Behind the Scenes (00.00-00.45, Legendary): Join Blizzard’s cinematics team for a behind-the scenes look at their latest creations.
- World of Warcraft Boss Design Workshop (01.15-02.15, Legendary): Raid bosses take months of hard work to design—but we’ve only got 60 minutes! The WoW encounter team invites the community to take a seat at our roundtable, where we'll work together to brainstorm and design a new dungeon boss from scratch.
- Cerimonia di Chiusura (02.30-05.30, Mythic): Behold the closing festivities on Saturday night, an evening of epic entertainment capping off two full days of Blizzard gaming and esports action.
Negli altri palchi invece continueranno i confronti diretti con Blizzard e i membri più in vista della community come Carbot Animations! Ci saranno podcast dal vivo, panel "ingegneristici" e concettuali dove gli sviluppatori continueranno a rispondere alle domande degli appassionati e anche corsi per iniziare a fare cosplay. Contemporaneamente ci saranno le finalissime degli eventi esport per WoW, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft e Hearthstone.